Ship It understands that you often need to know how much shipping will cost before listing an item for sale online or before sending off a package to a customer. Our staff is available to assist you with selecting the best shipping method for your package.
Please complete the form below with the most accurate information available. Estimate requests are processed and emailed to you between 10 AM and 4 PM, Monday-Friday.
Estimates provided are done as a service to our customers. Please note that each custom packing and shipping request is unique, and is each estimate. Following are some general parameters and considerations:
- The prices estimated are not a quote. Your prices may change based on the actual shipment size, weight, address, and carrier service chosen at the time of shipment. Estimates are not guaranteed until local store confirms weight, dimensions, and other pertinent information.
- Customer-packaged articles must meet Ship It and carrier packaging standards and cannot contain animals, dangerous goods (see list below), or contraband. The Ship It staff will inspect for compliance.
- Ship It may require additional packaging to meet standards, which may require additional fees.
- All international shipments must be accompanied by an itemization of shipment contents and values for declared value purposes.
- Pricing and timing of delivery varies across zip codes in the U.S. Please confirm pricing and time commitments at the time of shipment.
The shipping of dangerous goods is prohibited. Examples of dangerous goods include, but are not limited to, the following items: Aerosols, Alcohol, Ammunition, Camping stoves (used), Chemicals, Drain Cleaners, Dry Ice, Fireworks, Lighters, Matches, Paint (oil-based), Parts (with residual fuel on them), Perfume, Propane, Radioactive Materials, Solvents and Acetone, Wet Batteries.
Non-fragile refers to items that are not easily damaged or broken, such as books, clothes, and paper goods.
Items that are categorized as fragile are susceptible to damage and require more attention and packaging. Generally, these items will be packaged with bubble wrap, styrofoam, and/or other types of packaging materials to prevent movement and provide a cushion for the items being shipped. Fragile items can include things such as telephones, small picture frames, and toys.
Items that are categorized as very fragile are easily breakable and/or sensitive and may or may not have a high value. These items generally require additional packaging with bubble wrap, styrofoam, and/or other packaging materials as well as double box packaging (a box within a box). Very fragile items include items such as china, computers, stereo equipment, and porcelain.
Items that are categorized as extremely fragile are easily breakable and/or sensitive and will have a high value. These items generally require additional packaging with bubble wrap, styrofoam, and/or other packaging materials as well as double box packaging (a box within a box), and/or wood crating. Extremely fragile items include things such as artwork, high-value china, computer systems, and stereo equipment.